BEC-Tero gives students a chance to volunteer for the world class tennis tournament, Thailand Open 2012. Volunteers will receive good experiences, an opportunity to develop English skills, teamwork skills and build more self-confident as well.
Interested participants can choose to participate in one of 12 areas of responsibility at the event i.e.
- Airport Tournament Desk which is responsible for welcoming tennis players and guests. Volunteers will have an opportunity to practice English skill and to meet famous world-class tennis players.
- Player Lounge will take care of food and beverage for tennis players.
- Media Center will cooperate with Thai and foreigner reporters or journalists.
Volunteers will be stationed, according to their responsibility, at one of three venues: Impact Arena, Suvarnabhumi International Airport or InterContinental Bangkok. A total of 150 volunteers are required to be a part of the tournament.
Apply for 150 volunteer positions between August 1-31, 2012. Each volunteer will receive:
• Thailand Open T-shirts
• 4 Thailand Open tournament tickets
• Daily meal coupons during your work shift
• Daily transportation service (Mochit BTS station – Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani and return)
• An official certificate of participation after the completion of the tournament
Download application form and see more details at www.thailandopen.org
Interested participants must submit the completed application form on website or by post between 1 – 31 August 2012. Shortlisted applicants will be informed by Friday 7 September 2012. Tennis Thailand Open 2012 will start from 22 to 30 September 2012 at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.